|You can download this Triofox Windows Client Guide PDF here: Triofox_Windows_Client_Guide.pdf|
Welcome to the Triofox Windows Client User Guide. This guide describes the client functionality for users of Triofox.
Triofox client agents are available for Windows, Mac, web browser, iOS, and Android. These clients are designed to work with your Triofox account, which can be powered by any supported storage service.
Windows Client Agent
- OS - Windows XP, Vista, Wundows 7/8/8.1/10
- Normally, on Windows Server type machine such as 2016/2019/2022, the Server Agent is used instead of the Client Agent. However, the Client Agent can also run as a desktop application on Windows Server OS. For example, if you want to use the Desktop Agent in a Terminal Server environment, you must install the Desktop Client instead of the Server Agent.
- Hard Drive - 100MB
- 50MB for the installed program
- at least 50MB for the operation of cache folder
- CPU - No special requirements (Intel/AMD x86/x64)
- Internet Connection
This guide is written against Windows Client agent version 12.8.4552.52715